- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Orion Group is recruiting an Associate Project Management on behalf of our Multinational Biotechnology Client based in Cambridge or Uxbridge for 12-month contract initially
This role will work both independently and in a team environment. He/she is primarily responsible for the management of controlled documentation for R&D, but will also be responsible for any number of other assigned operational activities. This role will be responsible to coordinate and maintain complex operational and compliance-critical administrative support activities, which may include preparing for and processing workflows for controlled documents (eg, Standard Operating Procedures [SOPs]) in the electronic management system, overseeing completion of those workflows, manage release and control of updates to documents, tracking status and performing follow-up activities at a future date (eg, completing final workflow activities 1 day - 6+ weeks later).
This role may also provide QC checks and editing of controlled documents/reports/forms (eg, formatting, editing) against R&D templates and style guide giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality. Occasionally he/she may assist the PM/Quality Lead with writing support during project meetings.
Additional responsibilities will include managing/maintaining required SharePoint Online sites (including the creation of new sites to support process management) and run data searches and clean, format, and organize resulting data/reports in Excel.
This role will be required to follow step-by-step instructions and must perform repetitive functions consistently and accurately. He/she may act as a department representative to communicate and educate clients on R&D document processes, answer general questions, troubleshoot problems, with complaint resolution.
The ideal individual must:
Be extremely organized, reliable, and flexible
Have strong attention to detail, including the ability to QC and proofread documents
Be to manage multiple activities and priorities with minimal direction in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
* Excellent IT proficiency, with knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; SharePoint Online; and electronic document management systems
* Ability to complete assigned tasks unsupervised or as part of a team, and according to local standards and procedures.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present information to others clearly and concisely.
* Good multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently, manage one's time, and track/complete tasks over an extended time period.
* Experience working in a highly regulated/compliance/quality environment required
* Experience with document management systems and SharePoint Online preferred
* Basic Educational Requirement: Associate; Bachelor degree in Science or IT preferred
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
- customer service
- ms project