- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: depending on skills and experience
Our client, an established planning consultancy are looking to further grow their team with the appointment of an Associate Town Planner. The successful Associate Town Planner will lead a team of experienced planners, managing an extensive workload across a variety of sectors including residential, mixed-use, commercial and industrial.
Qualifications and experience:
Candidates are sought with Chartered RTPI status and a minimum of six year’s planning experience, ideally with a mix of private and local authority experience. It is likely that the successful Associate Town Planner will have demonstrable business development and team management experience as a large part of the role will involve shaping and growing the existing team.
* Delivering the full range of planning and development services to clients
* Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
* Actively contribute to the further growth of the team and workload
* Building up a strong client portfolio
* Responding to client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees
* Competitive starting salary and benefits package
* Excellent career progression opportunities
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 362016 or email your CV to and we will get back to you.