- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
ProTalent are looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Manager for an incredibly successful firm in East Sussex. This is an exciting and progressive opportunity for someone who is serious about their career.
• Reputable accountancy firm in the heart f Sussex
• Beautiful offices
• Diverse and impressive client range
• Growing and progressive firm
• Manage a varied & interesting portfolio of clients across a range of sectors
• Manage the audit process from planning through to completion ensuring an appropriate team is assigned on each assignment
• Undertake non-audit assignments, including accounts preparation and VAT/tax computations
• Prepare & manage a job to meaningful & realistic budgets
• Assist in the collection of client fees
• Understand the clients business and manage each job to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
• To be influential in the management and development of the Audit team & trainees, conducting regular 1:2:1’s and appraisals to facilitate effective and continuous development and to coordinate any on the job training of staff
• Identifying other service needs of clients and potential cross-selling opportunities.
• Assist in preparation of proposals and business development with new clients
• Sharing best practice and ideas within the team for process improvement and development of each other.
• Communicate verbally and in writing with clients
• Report directly to Partners on planning & progress of jobs
• Remain informed about legislative, technical & regulatory changes and share knowledge amongst the team
• Perform other duties as required from time to time.
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Solid practice background
• Career auditor
• Looking for a rewarding role
This is a lovely opportunity to join a professional, expert firm and further your career while continuing to develop your knowledge and skills.
Thank you for your interest.