- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Audit ManagerJob Description Summary:
Start Date: 04/01/2019
End Date: 04/02/2019
We are a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be leading on audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team (including other specialists) and monitoring budgets
- you'll lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and provide them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues
- you'll build and maintain strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the client's expectations effectively at all times
- you'll assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond
- you'll be keen to get involved in wider BD activity and build the brand across the region
- you'll be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
Who we're looking for:
- We are looking for collaborative individuals with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base.
- You will need to be professionally qualified for this role (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) and understand that excellent customer service is the key to client engagement
- You should be commercially focused with good relationship management skills, and any BD experience would be a bonus.
- You will need external Audit experience, gained in a practice environment and have experience working with mid-tier firms
- Experience managing, mentoring and motivating more junior members of staff.
If you are looking to challenge yourself and develop your career, please apply!
- customer service