- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Top 30 Firm
Our client prides themselves on being a highly respected company, who have a friendly approach towards their clients and employees.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, to involve communicating engagement progress, problems, financial information and other business concerns
- Day to day management of the Corporate Services Group: training, mentoring and developing team members
- Reviewing assignments and working papers, providing constructive feedback to team members
- Participating in networking and building client relationships
- Taking responsibility for achieving engagement profitability - billings and collections
- Supporting the partners with business development activities, client tender processes
- Supporting team members and clients, at times across multiple offices, in a role that has a requirement for flexible working hours including additional hours when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be ACCA/ACA qualified, with a significant level of recent UK practice experience relevant to audit.
- Strong technical knowledge of corporate accounting and audit matters (e.g. UK GAAP, FRS102, IFRS) coupled with a proven ability to act as a technical resource and point of first reference for other team members.
- Previous experience of leading audit teams including training, mentoring, and supervising staff in their day to day work.
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines and delegating work effectively within a team.
- A thorough, self-motivated and tenacious approach to work, with an expert eye for detail.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Audit Manager - Cambridge