- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Audit ManagersAudit Managers
In this position you'll manage key Assurance assignments, gain exposure to working on a wide variety of clients and a wide range of work including external audit, risk assurance and data assurance. In addition you'll be involved with training, managing and appraising staff.
The role will incorporate:
• A portfolio of external audit clients where you will be responsible for the day to day management, client liaison and technical issues management.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
• Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
• Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you and taking responsibility for the career development of others.
• An opportunity to personally develop your skill set.
As a Manager within the region you will be required to:
• Be ACA or similarly qualified
• Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
• Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
• Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
• Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
• You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships.
Closing Date: 3rd December 2019
Job Id: 34594BR