- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Audit Quality Team (AQT) is responsible for the quality of the firm’s audit work. They do this through providing quality assurance, quality monitoring and audit technical training.
As part of this national team, the team administrator is responsible for supporting the AQT through four main strands of work: innovation, training, methodology, and quality monitoring. Many of the key responsibilities revolve around project management tasks, managing communications, delivering reports and training material, as well as supporting innovative methods and platforms.
This is a full time role based in London to support a senior team working in various locations although under the line management of a London based full time manager.
• Managing aspects of the firm’s quality monitoring programme of audit and assurance engagements, which will include
o Collating quality monitoring paperwork, ensuring appropriately filed and up to date
o Preparation of audit and assurance quality monitoring final findings letters and distribution
o Maintaining audit and assurance quality monitoring timetable and grading template
• Monitoring the audit risk register and updating it for the Quality and Risk Board
• Collating information for audit regulatory and peer reviews
Innovation and communication
• Acting as a Super User for innovative platforms that support the service line – Adobe Sign and Confirmation.com
• Planning and organising the annual external audit conference, and managing continued engagement
• Monitoring old debt within the service line to ensure independence, in addition to coding monthly credit card statements in order to disburse billing to clients
• Collating monthly Audit Quality Indicator reports for the service line leaders; liaising with senior staff members to configure and present recent statistics
• Tracking audit licence applications
• Updating presentation and content of the Compass (Intranet) pages for the service line with content provided by the rest of the team
• Publishing audit and assurance announcements; collating and releasing the monthly newsletter
• Monitoring engagement of joiners and leavers in the service line
• Managing contact lists for communications – AQua communication lists, Super Users, etc
• Covering for administration of the Audit and Assurance Helpdesk as and when required, including assistance in preparing FAQs in relation to common questions with identified responses
• Maintaining records of qualified audit reports
• Formatting audit manuals and technical communications for distribution around the firm, ensuring quality presentation and branding of outputs from the team (including sector specific outputs)
• Formatting audit templates and tools (e.g. audit reports, audit client communications) within the audit template management system
• Preparing outline PowerPoint presentations and creating training templates to be used throughout the firm
• Creating interactive training by inputting existing content onto e-learning platforms Articulate and Storyline (including sector specific training)
• Recording WebEx sessions/developing skills in training delivery software
• Assistance with documentation management and driving best practice in file management
• Support in managing AQT specific projects – managing documentation, monitoring the AQT business plan and researching information
• Arranging meetings – team meetings, sector heads, QM reviewers and reviewees, etc
• Team Diary Management
For this role we need someone who is organised, motivated and hard-working, with capabilities of working with a national team. This position would suite someone with excellent initiative and problem solving skills.
We require someone with outstanding communication skills and an ability to liaise with senior members of the organisation, both verbally and written. It is important that this person has a great deal of confidence and is willing to contribute bright ideas.
We would expect proficient IT skills, particularly in Word and PowerPoint. Someone with high learning agility, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology is essential. It is important that we have someone willing to learn new skills, has an attention to detail and a passion for delivering quality outputs.
This role would suit an ambitious person, possibly someone who wants experience in a fast-growing
- ms project