- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Our client, a leading Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Central London has a new role for an Audit Senior (ACA/ACCA qualified) to join their team. Reporting to the Audit Partner duties will include:- - Primary client contact, from quoting through to finalisation
- Planning audits and prepare finalisation for Manager review
- Be responsible for allocating work to junior members of the audit team
- Managing a portfolio of high net worth/OMB clients
- Visit clients’ premises to complete audit fieldwork when required, including stock take attendances
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or prime records
- Preparation of accompanying working papers
To be considered for this role candidates must have comprehensive knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS and have at least 3 years Practice experience.
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.