- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Trial Balance is working with a highly prestigious firm of Accountants with multiple offices and service offerings to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Audit Senior.
Working with a varied client portfolio, your duties in this interesting role will include:
• Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
• Planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
• Taking responsibility for managing workloads and meeting deadlines
• Supervising and supporting the work of less experienced team members
• Liaising with client staff, which often includes those without accounts knowledge
• Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required.
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
• Statutory audit experience, gained in a practice environment
• Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and discreet in demonstrating client care
• Experience in using automated audit software and computer based accounts and tax compilation programmes; plus advanced MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Full driving license with own car insured for business use.
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent on the job training and career development opportunities, and study and CPD support where appropriate. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5658.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.