- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marks Sattin are currently recruiting an Audit Senior for a large expanding practice based in Sheffield City Centre.
- Work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management.
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- You'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- Comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- You'll have previous experience of auditing clients in relevant industries
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
- Audit Senior | Sheffield City Centre