- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
The role is designed to support the portfolio Audit Managers and Audit Directors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the statutory audit & assurance assignments to the client base, whilst promoting a training culture to further develop the abilities of the Audit Senior and Audit Associates team by providing office based support.
Additional ad-hoc responsibilities will be driven by project delivery, for example, on network studies, co-ordination of deliverables on large group audit assignments and ensuring consistency of delivery across individual teams within the PS department.
- Qualified ACCA / ACA or similar.
- Current CPD compliance.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- External Audit experience.
- Extensive exposure to the preparation of statutory format accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP including FRS102, consolidated financial statements, LLP SORP etc.
- Excellent communication skills – used to communicating with people using a variety of methods to a nationwide client base.
- Knowledge of the Motor Trade industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of preparing accounts from primary records and fundamentals of Corporate Taxation.
- Understanding of pensions accounts and audits would be desirable. Key role objectives:
- Ensure consistency of delivery of financial statements
- Develop and deliver a ASE house style on all client facing deliverables
- Support field based Managers/Directors to ensure progress on assignments is maintained to agreed delivery schedule.
- Provide support on network studies to ensure a high quality (and consistency) of delivery
- Champion the content of the quarterly department meetings
- “On-the-job” training delivery and technical support to the newly promoted Audit Senior team
- Sharing of best practice knowledge of software and technical resources
- Facilitate the department wide role out of standard working practices.
- Deliver (or assist delivery) on technical subjects to promote internal team development
- Participate in the annual progression training program (and graduate induction)
- Develop tools to enable the audit team to work effectively and consistently across assignments.
- Perform second manager reviews on client deliverables (Statutory Accounts, Assurance Reports) to ensure accuracy and quality and to ensure independence is maintained on audit assignments.
- Lead assignment delivery on office based accounts production engagements This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: accountancy jobs, audit workflow jobs, client delivery manager jobs
- ms project