- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have experience of using AutoCAD Architecture software and looking to start a career in producing designs and drawings?
We are seeking a CAD Technician to provide technical support and create design plans working alongside the Senior Project Designer.
What will you be doing?
- Developing initial ideas to produce the most appropriate design solution and producing of presentation materials to best illustrate the design
- Liaising with suppliers and undertaking product research to achieve the best possible design solution
- Preparing design proposals, including CAD drawings, finishes boards and sketches / visuals and supporting the project leader in presenting these to clients and consultants
- Working with the consultant and CAD technician on all aspects of design
- Accurately interpreting the design brief to produce initial layout ideas for clients using CAD What do you need?
- Strong computer skills including AutoCAD Architecture
- An interest in design within the commercial sector
- Excellent design and technical detailing
- Great communication skills – you will need to be able to communicate your vision effectively to enthuse and inspire clients
- A desire to succeed and a positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £22,000 DOE
- Hours 8-5 Mon – Thurs, finish 4pm Friday
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Social evenings
- Free Parking.
- ms project