- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Do you have a strong testing background with experience of automated testing with hands on experience of Allure, Cucumber/Gherkin and Selenium Web Driver?
A standalone software tester is required to join an expanding project team, designing, producing and running testing plans and automated testing routines for a variety of different healthcare software modules. This is an exciting new project with an existing London based client, 2 year build with 5 year plan; permanent role, 50% London based on site, client facing (previous UK experience and good communications paramount) and 50% Woking, Surrey based, working with the developers. You need to live locally to Woking and be eligible to work in UK.
What will you be doing?
- Create, own and execute manual and automated test plans.
- Write well-defined and concise bugs, reworks, and test reports/outcomes.
- De-construct and learn existing modules through exploratory testing.
- Execute functional, non-functional, exploratory, smoke and regression tests.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through previous experience and own ideas.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Contribute to the expansion, enhancement and development of our existing automation framework.
What do you need?
- Automated testing experience using: Allure; Cucumber/Gherkin; Eclipse or similar; Java; Jetty; Junit or similar; Maven; Selenium web driver.
- Strong manual testing experience with awareness of modern testing techniques through SDLC.
- Experience with penetration and performance/load testing would be beneficial
- Familiar and able to write T-SQL queries.
- Working with TFS or similar.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 - some flexibility
- 35 hour working week (flexi start finish time)
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to develop skills/experience, training support
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.
- system analysis
- system analyst
- manual test