- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
A new opportunity has become available to join our client; a rapidly growing family-owned company involved in providing various industries throughout the UK with bespoke, integrated materials handling solutions.
- £55,000 + Good Benefit Package
Key Skills: Automation, FMCG, Engineering, Project Management
The successful candidate will join the Projects Department and will focus on design, mechanical projects and full project management life cycle.
- Provide detailed layout/design drawing support for the projects department and assisting sales as required
- Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
- Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK
- Provide assessment and implementation plan for installation
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation
- Responsible for review of clients' technical specification to ensure adherence or advisement of any deviation
- Responsible for review of operational documents and liaise with sub-contractors
- Ability to liaise with customers, suppliers & contractors
- Design and action detailed commissioning plans
- Deliver on site end of installation commissioning of the systems to comply to operational ethos
- Create and control/action snagging lists during the commissioning process through to Handover
- Strong organizational skills to help manage projects from inception to completion.
- Manage after sales support through the team
- ensuring prompt/professional response/actions
- Full familiarity with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling/production line systems is required
- Knowledge of software / controls/pneumatics would be preferential
- Extensive automation Project management experience
Cordius Ltd team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines
- our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
- ms project