- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Automation Test Analyst - 90219902
Posting Range:28 Jan 2019 - Ongoing
It’s an extremely exciting time for us. Our Business Banking division within Barclays UK Technology, consists of approximately 3,500 colleagues. We’re accountable for offering specialist advice, products and services to 1 million small UK businesses, from start-ups through to turnover of £6.5m.
We’re excited to advertise for an Automation Test Analyst to be based here at our Radbroke offices in Knutsford. You will be supporting API test automation across the Business Banking area. You will build, maintain and enhance the strategic test automation frameworks and other automation assets.
What will you be doing?
• Identify and qualify opportunities to improve testing activities through the application of tools
• Analysis, design and implementation of test automation solutions
• You will be conducting automated API tests using Postman/SOAPUI/ CA Lisa/ CA DevTest
• You will adopt the best practice process for developing automated test programs
• Automating the application deployments, functional test scripts and regress test scripts
• Work collaboratively with the API Development and QA teams to establish and reinforce automation development processes
• Enable and support the effective and optimal usage of the automation assets by the test/project teams.
What we’re looking for:
• Postman, CA DevTest or CA Lisa, SOAPUI API Testing exposure
• Knowledge of JIRA & Confluence
• Agile / Scrum environment
• Technical testing exposure in an Agile environment.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Exposure to Selenium automation frameworks
• Java understanding
• Dev Ops Model exposure (continuous integration).
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our technology hub in the North West, located at Rabroke Hall in Knutsford. It’s convenient for most individuals who live within a 35-mile radius, spanning from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and Stoke. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, Gym, onsite parking etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.