- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £310,000.00 gross per year
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV /IT ON SITE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
London salary circa £31,000
One of Europe's pre eminent providers of integrated AV communication systems.
A leading specialist in the design, supply and installation of integrated AV systems with experience, expertise and market leading technical ability they provide solutions to clients which are designed and delivered on schedule and within budget with an uncompromising commitment to excellence in engineering and technical support.
Due to continued success are seeking to recruit an on site technicians to provide a white glove Video conference service to the Top executives of the company.
The ideal candidate will have video conferencing experience.
"On Site VC Experience"
* To be fully competent with all installed & portable technologies including Codian Bridge and TMS software.
* A good knowledge of Cisco (Tandberg) end points and to have the ability to install codecs.
Experience with Cisco Telepresence and Movi client
* Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority
* Attend and remain on station for important events where required
* Responsible for all the meeting rooms/ AV equipment and support in other sites when required
* Cisco Codian MCU, TMS,
* Cisco C40's, T1 and telepresence units
* Technical setup of Mobile PA's for small events
* Digital Signage
* Mediastar IPTV
* Condeco room booking system
* Excellent salary and bonus package
* 3% pension contribution (after 3 months probation period)
* 23 days holiday in first year (holiday years rising after length
of service January to December) to 25 during 3rd year
* Death in service benefits (3 x annual salary)
* Private medical insurance (after 6 months probation period)
* Join a company who value you