- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Avaya IPO - Telephony Support - Company vehicle - Cambridge - £35k
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated, Avaya Telephony Support Engineer with Avaya IPO Office experience along with the new containerised model and experience with Web Manager, to join a growing team based in Cambridge.
This is a varied position where the successful candidate will be involved in installations, diagnostics and maintenance and would suit someone who is eager to develop their career within a dynamic and ambitious company.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience on Avaya IP Office
* Must have IPO experience along with the new containerised model and experience with web manager.
* Avaya AIPS ACSS
* Able to fault find on both 1308 and Cat5 cabling.
* Industry accredited qualifications.
* Excellent customer service approach.
* Quick learner with good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Demonstrates tact and diplomacy.
* Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
* Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
* Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
* Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
* Company vehicle or Car allowance
* Auto enrolment with Perkbox
* Auto enrolment into Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is an office & field based position and may require you stay away from time to time.
Agent Note: **Only CV's showing IPO, the new containerised model and experience with web manager will be considered for this role**
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
- customer service