- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
This is an opportunity for a Sourcing Recruiter to join for an initial 12 months contract of a newly built sourcing team in global AWS recruiting organization driving candidate generation strategies from the beginning up until offer.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading sourcing for technical talent across EMEA. Sourcing Recruiters draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP’s and work directly in partnership with Recruiters in building out their own next generation sourcing strategies.
- collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organisations
- identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
- scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across EMEA
- have impact on and drive initiatives for wider Talent Acquisition and AWS business to help accelerate the companies growth targets
· fluency in English and one of other languages, such as German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian.
· 5+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for technical talent in a similar environment to AWS across multiple levels and profiles
· Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools such as: internal ATS and CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping through engineering/business social networks and other unique methods.
· Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
· Prioritisation of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
· Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
· Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.