- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Resource Group Consulting are currently seeking multiple B1/B2 Licensed Engineers to join our client in London on a permanent basis.
As a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer, you will carry out a variety of scheduled line maintenance activities, predominantly on Business Jets.
- EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1 or B2
- Basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
- Type rating and current on at least one of the Cessna Citation Series
- Competitive salary
- 1k approval for each relevant type
- 4 on/4off Shift pattern (Nights included) after 3 months' probation of Mon-Fri
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Natasha Rawlings to find out further information.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide.
We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel.
Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing "Expert Solutions, Adding Value".