- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 gross per year
B2B Marketing Manager – London – £40K
My client are expert investors and business builders in technology and knowledge-based sectors. Led by entrepreneurs and operators, the focus is on smaller businesses which need more than just capital, working hand-in-hand with management teams to drive growth and build value.
As a result of the business expanding, a dynamic & resourceful B2B marketing manager is required to lead marketing efforts. You will be a proven B2B specialist who has worked in professional services (e.g. M&A advisers, lawyers, etc.), B2B software companies, or in other PE/VC funds.
Are you a B2B marketer interested in the fast-paced, private equity and venture capital space? Does the idea of working with one of the most entrepreneurial investment firms in the UK market excite you?
This role will give you the chance to experience different challenges within marketing, all with the ultimate goal of building the profile of the business and unearthing exciting new investment opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building the brand’s profile and managing communications with key stakeholder groups, including M&A advisors and VC/Growth Fund investors.
- Supporting deal origination by running campaigns designed to set up conference calls and/or meetings with these key stakeholder groups.
- Supporting deal origination through research into strategic investment sectors, and running campaigns to secure meetings with entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Maintaining the website & updating various marketing presentations and collateral as required.
- Managing and continuing to build the CRM database of contacts and prospects – news emails, newsletters, LinkedIn posts etc.
- Running the social media accounts.
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the overall Investment team.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent organisation skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Driven and self-motivated, with the ability to manage campaigns/tasks from concept to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to get involved in pitch calls and relationship building
- Previous experience in researching sectors and businesses
- Some experience of CRM systems and social media tools
Job Reference: JO-1912-155681
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Content & Social Media Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: B2B Marketing, Demand Generation
About the company
Salt is a global, award-winning digital recruitment agency, connecting people and businesses within Creative, Marketing, Sales and Technology.
Over 200 consultants are “Creating Futures” around the world and change the lives of 1000s of people each year by helping them to start new roles in some of the most exciting startups, scale ups, agencies or large global powerhouses. We cover permanent as well as contract roles and service you from offices in Auckland, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney.