- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hunter AHP have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist for a Special Education Needs Service based in Uxbridge.
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist must have a minimum experience of 2 years postgraduate in early years with Autism and Learning Difficulties and also in Dysphagia. Furthermore, in the role you will work closely with other SLT's as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team to provide specialist direct therapy for individuals with issues that relate back to autism spectrum disorders, learning difficulties and special education needs and complex needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist who is passionate about transforming people's lives, promoting independence and who wish to develop their skills as you will be working with people from an age range of 16-25.
The contract will run for 3 months and is available for full or part-time work.
* Start ASAP for 3 months plus
* Paediatric SLT
* Autism Spectrum Disorder
* Full or Part time candidates welcomed
If you are interested in this vacancy, contact Tommy from Hunter AHP.
Hunter AHP are a growing specialist healthcare recruitment agency, that is the home of allied health professional recruitment. We are a rapidly growing agency that is based in Bond Street, Central London. That thrives on providing impeccable services to our clients and candidates through focusing on specific niche markets to better understand and address our candidates and client’s needs.
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide
About the company