- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25.00 - £26.00 gross per hour
Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse with previous CAMHS experience to join the Cameo, Early Intervention in Psychosis Service based in Cambridge. Duties would be to act as Care Coordinator to service users on the caseload, offering support to families or offering Carers assessment / gaining collateral information, completion of initial assessments with colleagues and covering duty system once duty induction completed.
Salary: £25-£26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 month's contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience in CAMHS
- 5 year's references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- band 6
- early intervention
- care coordinator.