- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Our Circle Rehabilitation service, located within Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for Bank orthopaedic, neurological or mixed experience physiotherapists (senior or experienced junior) to join our Rehabilitation Team to manage the physiotherapy service on weekends and bank holidays (Mon-Fri hours are occasionally available to cover annual leave).
Role and Responsibilities:
Circle provides both private and NHS healthcare services for patients who require out-patient, day-case or in-patient care. We also offer a variety of diagnostic assessments and tests which support the overall patient pathway. Patients are either self-funded or covered by their private medical insurance.
Successful candidates will be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients ensuring appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies/departments as required.
Successful candidates will need to provide a high quality inpatient physiotherapy service.
We offer a competitive hourly rate of pay (£17ph) and weekend/BH enhancement rate of 40%.
Rotas are organised on a 3 month basis and sent out a month prior, this can be organised around your availability.
Bank Hours - Each Saturday/ Sunday/ Bank Holidays is staffed by 2 physiotherapists.
The weekend caseload typically consists of:
- Elective orthopaedics – private, self-pay and NHS patients receiving treatment for upper limb, lower limb and spinal conditions.
- Neurological rehabilitation – NHS and self-pay patients receiving long term rehabilitation for conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, brain injury and peripheral neurological conditions.
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation – NHS and self-pay patients receiving long term rehabilitation for a wide range of conditions fractures, MSK conditions, joint replacements and amputees. Induction and any equipment competency training will be undertaken prior to your first weekend.
Proof of in date mandatory training (BLS, safeguarding, etc.) will be required; this can be in the form of your full time employer or can be carried out in house.
- Free Parking on site
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café (Not open Sunday)