- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
New to Care or Experienced? We are looking for Bank Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service in Wellingborough. As an award-winning health care organisation, we can support you wherever you are in your healthcare career.
Position: Bank Support Worker
Salary (£): 8.25 - 8.65 per hour
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
To apply, please email:
- Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers including nationwide cinemas.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Receiving up to £300 per referral.
- Free training including the care certificate.
- Support towards completing your NVQ's - Level 1, 2 and 3.
- Career progression towards a Senior Support Worker earning up to £9.55 per hour.
About the Role:
- We currently have several individuals living here at the service that require support.
- Taking individuals out and about, socialising, meeting new people and enjoying activities of their choice such as swimming, cinema and shopping.
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing.
- Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts.
- Kind, calm and friendly attitude who has good values.
- Good sense of humour and a willingness to help others.
- Aspiration to learn new skills and progress your career.
- A passion to support individuals to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life.
If you have never previously worked within Care or have a background as a Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant or Care Giver then we would love to hear from you.
For everyone at Consensus, our values are what unite and guide us to deliver the best for the individuals we support. Our fundamental aim is to support opportunity, choice and success, and our values enable us to do this every day.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"