- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our ‘Come As You Are’ tagline perfectly sums up our mission to create a more relaxed and less formal atmosphere which still oozes glamour. Our bartenders play an integral role in this and we empower all our colleagues to exceed guests expectations.
We’re looking for a Bartender that
- Has a passion for all things cocktail, spirits, beer and wine
- Can multi task and offer ‘flare’ when serving guests.
- Willingness to learn from the best bartenders in Manchester
- Be a team player and do the best to support the bar family
Perks of being a Bartender at The Refuge by Volta
- Subsidised staff taxis after 11pm and subsidised staff parking.
- Uniform allowance.
- Open & honest staff tip, gratuities & service charge policy with no deductions or administration .
- Rotas issued 2 weeks in advanced.
- Quarterly company funded staff nights out.
- 28 days holiday each year pro rota, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Free meals on duty
- Access to our Exclusive IHG Benefits portal and discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at other IHG branded hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
- Regular staff mindfulness sessions and a commitment to staff mental health and wellbeing.
About Refuge by Volta
Originally built as the headquarters of the Refuge Assurance Company, The Principal Hotel has undergone a stunning £20million transformation, ushering in a new one-of-a-kind restaurant & bar space. As part of The Intercontinental Hotel Group, the vision is to create great British hotels, that are local at heart.
Curating the restaurant & bar are Justin Crawford and Luke Cowdrey, the award-winning team behind Didsbury-based Volta, along with Robbie Bargh’s Gorgeous Group. Together, this team have re-imagine this amazing space, to deliver modern, European, eclectic food in a relaxed, casual atmosphere
Apply for to be a Bartender at Refuge by Volta and build your career with us!