- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Bar Manager Needed – Luxury Holiday Park, Southport - £22k plus bonus– APPLY NOW!
REED Business Support is currently looking to recruit for a Bar Manager to join a leading luxury holiday park in Southport.
Offering £24,000 per annum this position requires you to work 40 hours a week. Working hours will be core 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends. You will also benefit from 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays) and discounted staff entry to leisure use of the holiday parks.
As Bar Manager you will need to make sure your customers are happy, that the bar is fully stocked and that your staff are trained in providing excellent service.
On a daily basis you will be…
• Doing regular stock takes and ordering replacement stock (food and beverages) as necessary & handling deliveries to the bar
• Recruiting staff on a mix of seasonal and permanent staff, training staff and handling staff rotas
• Keeping up to date with licencing legislation, liaising with authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for issues related to the premises
• Enforcing & adhering to health & safety rules
• Liaising with the other managers in arranging events held on site adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow
• Maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of the bar and seating area
• Overseeing and liaising with the kitchen staff
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. Should you require further information please contact Laura Bradley on .
Please note that by replying with your CV attached, you’re granting us authorisation to send your CV to our client and represent you for this role.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.