- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £18,700.00 gross per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a beautiful Georgian style hotel in the Basingstoke area! This hotel puts their employees first in all aspects as well as providing some of the best benefits on the market! They are now looking for forward thinking people to drive their hotel into the future. Does that sound like you?
* To provide all customers with a professional, helpful and friendly service at all times. To promote an attitude of caring and co-operation from all staff.
* To strive to anticipate customer needs to ensure enhanced quality service and in turn customer satisfaction.
* To treat all internal and external customers in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the Hotel in response to business and customer needs and carry out reasonable requests.
* To assist Departmental Manager in maintaining regular and effective communication within the Team and attend hotel meetings when required.
* To assist Departmental Manager in quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way to ensure consistent delivery of product and service standards.
* To assist Departmental Manager with the recruitment of staff and planning of labour resource.
* To assist in creating an environment that promotes good staff morale and encourages employees to have a pride in the area and their skills ensuring maximum efficiency.
* To be responsible for own personal development as identified during appraisals and Job Chats.
* To provide regular feedback to Departmental Manager to assist with employees appraisals in the Department.
* To assist in the delivery of Departmental Service Strategy, demonstrating consistency within the standards set.
* To positively promote sales awareness within the Department and maximise sales opportunities.
* To assist in the control all operating costs within the standards set under the direction of the Departmental Manager.
* To identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace and follow up through Departmental Manager to ensure zero defects.
* To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, hygiene, licensing and employment, and to ensure team members similarly comply.
* To adhere to Company and Hotel rules at all times.
* Can do attitude
* Microsoft office literate
* Supervisory Experience (desirable)
* Looking for progression
* Attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please contact Matt at Gi Group on or email him or apply!