- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HOTEL OR ENTITY
Pullman London St Pancras
City Central London / West End State London (England) Region/Country United Kingdom
Launched in 2007, Pullman has invented a new approach to international hospitality and created a new kind of in-style and vibrant hotel aimed at a modern and cosmopolitan clientele. Pullman presents a unique upscale hospitality culture, featuring a natural and open relationship between guests and employees, new restaurant and catering concepts, re-designed spaces, seamless connectivity, and a definite “design” identity. In tune with the times and the trends, Pullman has combined the needs of business and leisure travellers and proposes a BLeisure (Business & Leisure) solution which erases the boundary between work and relaxation. When you enter a Pullman hotel, you move into a world where interaction with others becomes natural. Guests are welcomed, accompanied and pampered with the utmost
Discover the hotel
Job Level Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 17-12-2018
Level of Education
Areas of study
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
We are now seeking to recruit a Bar Team Member to join our current Food & Beverage team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary as well as service charge
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide and Eurostar
• Excellent training and development opportunities
As a Bar Team Member you will:
• Make, design and serve a variety of drinks from our extensive Cocktail, Gin and Whisky menus
• Meet, greet and seat our guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner
• Clear and reset tables after our guests have departed.
• Acknowledge all departing guests
• Take guests orders and accurately input into the micros system.
• Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual
• Display a professional manner and positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
• Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel/restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
• Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine, Cocktails and Whisky
• Have previous experience in a 4 star hotel or similar environment
• Have a good level of spoken English
• Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
• Ideally have a basic knowledge of the MICROS system
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the Golden Arrow Restaurant & Bar serving a Modern European menu.
We are the first Pullman Hotel within the UK.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller. They can also enjoy the Pullman Vinoteca wine library which offers a wide range of fine wines by the glass, perfectly paired with a range of dishes.
PULLMAN AND ITS TALENT COMMUNITY
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
APPLY TO THIS VACANCY
About the company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.