- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title:Bedroom Sales Consultant
Job Status: Full time, permanent
We are looking to add to our team of experiencedBedroom Sales Consultants to join our sales team at the LeekesMelkshamstore.
What are we looking for?
- You will already be an accomplished sales person who is familiar with working in a sales environment including working to targets, KPI’s and have up-selling skills.
- You will be passionate about delivering a high standard of service, be well presented and confident in speaking to customers and making a lasting impression
- Knowledge and experience of selling furniture is preferred but not essential
If you can demonstrate these qualities we’d love to hear from you. For the right person this a flourishing career in one of the UK's leading retailers.
Customer satisfaction is a priority, and the product range is outstanding and competitively priced
What will you be doing?
Working in the showroom you will be the first point of contact for customers and thereforeconfidentin approaching people.
You will beeager to introduce them to our fantastic furniture displays and guide them through the products features and benefits to help them find their ideal item for any room in the home.
Using your product knowledge and excellent communication skills you will maximise sales opportunities, including promoting our finance, warranty and delivery options.
You will liaise with your fellowteam to ensure the customer receives an excellent, timely service all whilst earning uncapped commission and working in a bustling, engaging environment.
You will also be available to work37.5 hours per week on a mixed weekday/evening/weekend rota to maximise the departments sales and your earnings.
This will involve:
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate product information
- Identifying the customers needs and requirements and explaining the features and benefits of the product
- Providing price quotations and estimates
- Driving sales and supporting the stores overall success
In return we offer:
- Basic salary paid monthly
- Generous uncappedcommission and holiday commission
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 20% staff discount across our retail and leisure group
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Business attire provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- Full ongoingtraining provided, including regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in orderto succeed
Interested? To apply directly to the recruitersubmit a CV and cover letter to