- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
Bid & Tender Co – Ordinator
As Bid & tender Co – Ordinator your main focus will be to write and co - ordinate high quality bid and tender documentation. In addition to this you will provide support to the Business Development and marketing team to develop and grow the profile of the business.
A growing Engineering company based in Co.Tyrone that invests in their employees to help develop them professionally and offer fantastic career opportunities.
* Maintain login details in respect of portals, update and amend documents as required e.g. insurance and health and safety.
* Monitor, scan and identify opportunities through current portals, identifying potential new portals to expand sales opportunities for the company.
* Write non-technical aspects of prequalification and tender submissions.
* Liaise with various teams both internally and externally, where appropriate to compile tenders.
* Assist with the preparation of prequalification and tender submissions by ensuring accurate and timely information to support the submission.
* Ensure all information is accurately reflected in the tender documents before final review, including document track list.
* Seek feedback on unsuccessful tender submissions and apply information to drive improvement in the future.
* Coordinate the timely return of requests for proposals.
* Track and follow up on progression of tender opportunities throughout the tender process and record on company Salesforce System.
* Maintain a tender bank inclusive of current and accurate information for inclusion in future bids and tenders.
* Ensure contract awards are recorded as per internal processes.
* Provide monthly reports to our customers where required.
* Provide general support (when required) to the Business Development Team in researching, identifying and contacting prospective customers within Ireland, UK and further afield.
* Provide general support (when required) to the Marketing Team in the development and implementation of the company marketing plan, including conducting market research.
As the successful candidate you will have the following experience and skills:
* Degree educated in business or related subject with experience in a business development, sales or marketing environment.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication.
* Strong ability in planning and project management.
* Knowledge of the engineering industry.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to use initiative.
Please call Aimee today on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) for further information.
- ms project