- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Merseyside UK ,GB
S Knights Recruitment are excited about facilitating one of our large clients in appointing a Bid Writer. Our client is part of a Group operating in the Employability, Education and Skills market, turning over on excess of £10 million a year. This role will be based in the North West, whilst operating Nationally.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the bid writer will be to:
- Understand the business and the subsidiaries of the Group, in order to prepare, create and submit compelling and fit for purpose bids.
- Research bidding and tendering opportunities and and be responsible for writing successful proposals, within agreed scope, budget, and time frame.
- To identify opportunities for collaboration within the Group as well as for each individual subsidiary
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate for the Bid Writer role will have:
- A sound understanding of the design and tender process lifecycle in a fast-moving environment
- A proven track record of winning bids in the Education, Employability and Skills sector
- The ability to write concisely, creatively and persuasively to engage audiences and tell a compelling story
- Excellent organisation skills, with ability to manage various projects at once
Apply below or to find out more information about the Group Bid Writer job, contact Sak Awan on (url removed) or call xxx xxxx xxxx quoting the reference SA3264
About the company