- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17.00 - £21.50 gross per hour
2 x Bill of Materials (BOM) Coordinators - Peterborough
Initial 12-month contract - up to £21.50 per hour (Limited or Umbrella contract basis)
Do you have experience of working within a Bill of Materials or Design Change team? Have you facilitated a design change through to completion? Do you have a good eye for detail? If your answer is "yes", this might just be the opportunity you are looking for you…
We are looking for 2 Bill of Materials Coordinators to join our client's Design Change team in Peterborough on an initial 12-month contract.
What makes this role interesting?
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions.
- Great culture - strong individuals working together as a team.
- Friendly co-workers in a nice working environment.
- Working for an industry leader, and world-renowned brand.
What would you do?
- Implement design changes.
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure Bills of Materials can be completed.
- Ensure Bills of Material are always correct.
What are we looking for?
- You will have worked in a Design Change or Bill of Material team previously and have a track record of creating and maintaining Bills of Material.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with internal contacts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook specifically)
- Knowledge of MFG Pro and TeamCentre IT systems is desirable but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Worked within an engineering environment - desirable
For further information please contact Gayle on .
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
- trades and professions