- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
A prestigious national law firm are looking for a Billing Analyst to join their Finance Team.
Your responsibilities as a Billing Analyst will include:
- Generating draft bills;
- Liaising with fee earners to agree amounts to ensure it is paid promptly;
- Identifying any rejections or exceptions;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to ensure correct charge rates are allocated to clients/matters;
- Managing discounts and rebates
- Enquiring of matter supervisors (partners and senior fee earners) with regards to old WIP and old disbursements or expenses;
- Liaising with cashiers and credit control in relation to payment queries;
- Producing relevant reporting for fee earners, partners and clients showing levels of billings appropriately analysed as required;
- Ensuring VAT rules are correctly interpreted and applied.
If you would like to apply for this Billing Analyst role then please email your CV to .