- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Property Block Manager
Leeds City Centre
Salary: £25000 to £30000
My client are a leading provider of block management services nationally and they are looking for an experienced Property Block Manager to join their expanding business. The successful candidate will have a minimum two years experience working in Block Management, you must have working knowledge of current H&S requirements around block management and be proficient in current legislation affecting leasehold property management.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing client relationships, including RMC Directors and Freeholders
* Communicating with leaseholders
* Ensuring the delivery of quality management services
* Setting and managing service charge budgets
* Contract negotiation and administration
* Line management of site staff
* Chairing AGMs and attending Director Meetings
* Manage reactive and planned works across the portfolio
* Undertake statutory consultations
* Preparing management plans
* Ensuring all management is provided as per leases
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply now.
You must have a full UK driving license and have access to a car to be considered for this role.