- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Overview: The project manager is an important senior and well respected role within the client’s company which is a self-managed role with back-up from other staff. A project manager plans their own workload in line with the requirements of each project keeping the projects director informed of their plans at all times.
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 3:45pm finish on a Friday
This role would be suitable for an ex-military candidate, however all applications will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
A project manager’s role includes but is not be limited to the following responsibilities
- The organisation and planning of the entire works from start to finish.
- The production of technical submissions and description of operations.
- The reading and interpretation of project specifications and schematics.
- The production and engineering of panel manufacture notes and points lists.
- The efficient selection of parts and equipment in order to deliver the project.
- The procurement of parts and services.
- The instruction and supervision of additional trades or other personnel.
- Liaising with the in house CAD, applications and commissioning engineers.
- Carrying out regular site visits and attending meetings when required.
- Making sure each project is handed over in the correct manor
- Advising the customer on potential benefits and savings from adapting the system.
- Quoting for the additional works and variations.
- Preparing and issuing monthly applications.
- Producing invoice forecasts for each project.
- Estimating the ‘cost to go’ on each project.
- Attending job by job reviews and project team meetings.
- Producing final O&M information and manuals.
- Providing technical advice and solutions to customers and clients.
- Developing new controls techniques and solutions with the project team.
- Assessing new controls and their feasibility to be used on new project.
- Assist in the training of junior engineers and other staff. Benefits Include
- Bonus scheme for attendance
- Company Car OR Car Allowance RP59 – BMS Projects Manager
- ms project
- project manager