- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15.00 - £22.00 gross per hour
Job title: BOM Controller
Salary Range: Up to £22.00 per hour LTD
Contract - 12 months
A Bill Of Materials Controller opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
We currently have two positions to fill within the Design Change and Bill of Materials Team for 12 month initial contracts.
Bill Of Materials Controller is responsible for:
- Implement design changes that impact multiple facilities in the UK and Overseas.
- Management & facilitation - Both New Product Introduction & Current Product design change.
- Key role for the implementation of design changes across multiple facilities UK and Overseas.
- Assessment and changes to the Bill of Material content to ascertain if we need to increase or decrease material required against engine demand.
- Creation and Maintenance of the BoM via the Design Change.
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change.
- Initiating procurement activity with various support functions.
To apply for this BOM Controller position you should have some of the following:
- Requires good understanding of Microsoft packages, Training will be provided on other business system tools, MFG Pro and Teamcenter.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills, professional, Self-motivated, willing to learn, works well as part of a team and as an individual.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.