- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 gross per year
- Upper Heyford
A fabulous opportunity to work within a multinational organisation as a Customer Service Coordinator has arisen in Upper Heyford near Bicester.
If you want to work for an employer who promotes from within, upholds a fabulous team working environment.
As a customer service team member, you will be responsible for ensuring that all customers (both internal and external) have their expectation met and exceeded in line with the agreed Service Level Agreements.
Day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering internal and external customer enquiries professionally and effectively;
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure time efficient delivery to customer;
- Maintaining open communication with customers regarding expected delivery schedule and dealing with any late or rescheduled delivery arrangements;
- Dealing with any ad hoc queries that may arise including customer complaints; and
- Maintain and update in house database with relevant information required.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you must:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Understand the necessity to provide an excellent customer experience to everyone you deal with;
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Be a competent user of Microsoft packages and have the ability to pick up bespoke internal systems; and
- Ideally have a background within a customer service based role.
This is a great opportunity to join a large team within a company who offer some great benefits including 20 days plus bank holidays, company pension scheme and free onsite parking.
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You must have your own transport due to the location of this role.
Please don't miss this opportunity, apply today!
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service