- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bolton le Sands
My client based in Bolton are currently recruiting for a Crew Bookings Administrator to join the business on a full time permanent basis. The role offers an excellent starting salary and great company benefits.
This a great opportunity within a large national business, for a candidate with great communication and organisation skills.
The role is largely logistical and administrative and the ideal candidate must be hard working, well organised and have excellent phone mannerism, communication and organisational skills. The person must be proactive with a hard working attitude and a good team ethic.
A good working knowledge of computer systems, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
Salary and other benefits
- Excellent starting salary of circa £20,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Free Parking on site
- Working hours of Monday-Friday 9AM – 5PM with 60 min lunch (35 hours per week)
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- Professional office surroundings
- Well established company and team around you
- Pension scheme
- Booking personnel to carry out work on different events.
- Managing spread sheets, text reminders and emails to crew regarding events.
- Managing the company diary and updating this regularly.
- Dealing with day to day customer enquiries by email and phone.
- Producing quotations, invoices and other required documents with relevant members of staff.
- Booking and purchase ordering crew and hotels.
- Administrative tasks such as inputting and sorting information.
- Able to work under pressure with daily deadlines.
- Answering out of office hours emergency calls
- Excellent English and Maths – minimum GCSE A-C
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and written
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks.
- Hardworking, trustworthy, confidential
Please apply directly via the link provided to fast-track your application or if you have any questions give me a call on – David Newman.
Best of luck with your application.