- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Are you working within Finance and seeking a new challenge? I'm currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a leading organisation. Within the role, you will report into the CFO.
Within the role, there are a number of responsibilities that will fall under your remit, including:
- Leading on the management accounts process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
- Trial balance
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities at the discretion of your line manager
The successful candidate for this role will ideally possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a finance environment, ideally within in a bookkeeping/management accounts role or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Proficient in use of Excel, and experience working with accountancy systems such as Sage.
The role is located in the centre of Cambridge, and there is parking available. The organisation also offers a healthy benefits package. They will consider candidates on both a full or part time basis.