- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Upper Farringdon
A small growing accounting service company based in Farringdon which provides bookkeeping and accountancy services to various industries is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper (3 days a week) to help with its day to day activities.
The company provides an all-round financial package to its clients including payment of invoices, bank reconciliation, monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, VAT and payroll.
This job is perfect for an individual how has bookkeeping experience and is looking for a part time job in the finance sector.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Processing of sales invoices, purchase invoices and receipts.
- Sales and purchase account reconciliations.
- Bank processing/reconciliations.
- Confirmation statement filing.
- HMRC gateway checks.
- Event calendar management.
- Chasing clients for missing information.
- Maintain constant client contact and correspondence.
- VAT reviews and preparation.
- Payroll experience a plus.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience with Xero, Quickbooks and Excel
- Understanding of how VAT works
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Planning and organisation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good time keeper
- Commitment to high standards of work and quality
If you are interested position, please apply by submitting your CV with a covering email. Applications for the current vacancy close on the 31st of March and successful candidates will be contacted week commencing the 1st of April.
Please note due to the high volume of applications and time constraints we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful.
****Please do not contact us if you are a recruitment agency***
Job Type: Part-time