- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15.00 - £17.00 gross per hour
Are you a newly qualified social worker?
We understand how difficult it can be getting a job in the social care sector so HCL have teamed up with Bradford Council to assist newly qualified social workers get their first job within the industry! So not only are you learning and gaining a hands on experience but you're also getting paid for this!
There's not many councils that offer this opportunity so it is definitely a huge opportunity for all those looking to kick-start their social care career. You will be working with experienced social workers who will assist you in your day to day tasks. You will also be given an opportunity to write up cases, plan visits and give your feedback regarding a situation involving children & families.
About the Role:
- Attending meetings
- Working with Public Law Outlines and implementing what you've learnt into practise
- Learning and implementing Section 47 Child Protection Enquiries, Section 17 Children in Need Assessments, Section 20 Looked after Children, Children in Need Transfer Meetings, Core Assessments, Duty Work
- Learning about report writing and executing this into practise too
- Sharing your understandings with the experienced social worker and gaining tips
Benefits of working with HCL
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process *Terms and conditions apply
An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral. HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.