- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting End Date:
September 19, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who welcomes the challenges of managing a diverse portfolio of stakeholders & has a wealth of experience in launching innovation, growing established brands and establishing new categories to deliver business growth.
We are looking for a,
Great Britain – BM Core Sparkling Portfolio
The role is based in London
If you are ready for this challenge & want to help us shape the future of the Coca Cola company through taking ownership of identifying the key areas for growth and how to deliver marketing plans to support this then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Work in partnership with the Western Europe Business Unit to ensure the voice of the GB consumer and market situation is aligned to overall brand strategy and connections planning.
- Be a franchise leader on the brand/s with CCEP. Building solid plans with consumers, shoppers, customers and aligning with the bottler, the post holder will leverage input from stakeholders for their area of expertise.
- Maintain tracking of business metrics, and report back (in written and verbal format) on a quarterly basis on the business progress to both the Franchise Marketing Director and the Franchise Unit GM.
Reports to GB Core Brand Director & works closely with:
- WEBU Marketing and Commercial
- S&I and commercial teams
- Media and connections team (including content and digital);
- Externally - Agencies.
- Externally – Coca-Cola European Partners Environment team
Main responsibilities are to:
- Deliver by early August the marketing plan for the Annual Business Plan, based on strong consumer, shopper, customer and market understanding
- Deliver core elements of the Annual execution Business Plan i.e. volume, gross profit, market share, and contribution goals through the brand growth drivers
- Lead the development of innovation, managing through the local gate process and working closely with finance to manage the P&L and volume targets.
- Deliver the communication plan for the brand, with the help of agency partners and internal experts to deliver the balance of plans into market (Media, Experiential, Social and Digital)
- Manage key public relations programs for the brand including activity related PR and broader brand related PR and Influencer Strategy in collaboration with the local PAC team.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of consumer marketing with a focus on end to end brand management.
- Profound knowledge of the marketing mix and leading integrated communication plans
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization as well as external partners.
- Strong strategic know-how, ability to translate strategic objectives into action plans.
- Experience & resilience to work in a fast paced environment yet bringing attention to detail & ability to understand macro business challenges & propose marketing solutions that help driving our share and value for the Oasis brand.
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let’s put your passion into action !
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
- public relations
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day