- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
The PepsiCo nutrition family is looking to welcome a creative and entrepreneurial Brand Manager to join our ever-growing team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join the UK juice team, working on one of the UK’s oldest brands - Copella. Performance with purpose is at the heart of everything we do and Copella plays a pivotal role in bringing positive nutrition to the UK.
The story behind Copella
The first ever apple juice brand in the UK, Copella, was created by entrepreneur Devora Peake in the 1930’s, who aimed to provide positive nutrition to Britain from the unused apples on her family’s farm – Boxford Farm, Suffolk. Here at PepsiCo, we’ve been partnering with nature ever since, and to this day still make every bottle of Copella at Boxford Farm in Suffolk, through our unique production process. Copella has recently been re-invigorated through a full brand re-stage, so it’s an exciting time to put your mark on this brand as it builds upon its heritage, to become an authentic, progressive brand.
Whatever your career aspirations, Copella and PepsiCo can provide you with a world of stretching opportunities to enable your own potential and deliver fantastic business and personal results!
So, what will your responsibilities include?
Building the future of Copella through communications & innovation:
- Lead the development & execution of the 2020 communications plan through agency management
- Lead the execution of the 2019 Copella innovation roadmap
- Support the MD on the creation of the Copella calendar
Ownership of the Copella agenda:
- Collaborate with the sales organization to ensure their alignment and support of the annual plans
- Support with the sell-in of the 2020 Copella agenda to key customers including Sainsbury’s & Tesco Overall business management:
- Manage the brand, business, innovation and campaign tracking and analysis; including providing insights and recommendations for future success and sharing of best practices Qualifications/Requirements
What are we looking for?
- Strong education background – minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Experience working within a brand marketing environment with FMCG marketing experience desirable
- Exposure to managing below the line activities such as pack design, PR, events, digital and shopper activity
- Evidence of strong project management skills (including working cross functionally) and the ability to lead projects through the business stage-gate process
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, being able to respond, adapt and embrace change in a positive manner
- Strong collaborator who can work at the heart of a x-functional team and influencer senior stakeholders through the decision-making process
- Evidence of strong thinking skills – the ability to analyse data to identify insights and generate ideas
- Experience of 3rd party agency management
- Exposure to internal commercials, understanding financial acumen including P&L awareness