- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
One of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies, NFU Mutual has been meeting our customers’ needs for over 100 years.
Our employees are important to us. We empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and we recognise and reward their contribution. They are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable so we are successful now, and in the future.
As a Broker Development Manager you will take responsibility for driving key relationships between NFU Mutual Corporate Insurance (C.I.) and a panel of National Brokers Partners. You will lead the allocation of new business pipeline opportunities to maximise sales potential and deliver sustainable profitable growth across the range of NFU Mutual products.
- Identify and recommend appropriate brokers partners to work with on individual new business opportunities
- Develop and secure Corporate business via a selected panel of brokers through robust pipeline management and contact strategies
- Build and maintain effective, influential and compliant relationships with key Broker personnel
- Lead, develop, implement and monitor sales and account management
- Educate, promote and publicise the NFUM C.I. proposition to key Broker personnel and potential corporate clients through face to face meetings to support sales activities
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Lead Broker & Key senior client stakeholder meetings to establish and maintain the C.I. proposition and NFUM reputation as prime provider of insurance services Person Specification
You’ll be commecially minded with demonsrable expereince of developing business plans with intermediaries, within a General Insurance arena, to increase sales and service focus and proven success of meeting performance targets in a sales environment.
With a strong knowledge of the UK Corporate Commercial Market and experience dealing with National Brokers, you’ll be confident in a client facing role, adopting effective interpersonal, influencing coaching and relationship management skills.
ACII would be desirable.