- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an experienced manager to support a number of technical support and delivery teams with the creation, management and reporting of work schedules, this will include the management of any associated budgets. This will also require the creation and maintenance of a forward schedule of work and the alignment of that schedule against capacity.
This role will provide the scheduling interface to Solutions Planning and EITS Planning for the receipt of new work and the provision of updates of accepted and scheduled work packets.
• Provide an internal service to technical support and delivery teams for the creation, maintenance and reporting on agreed work schedules – removing the need for the planning and reporting to be undertaken by technical resources
• Provide an external interface to Planning functions across Experian for the receipt of new work and the reporting of progress on scheduled work
• Create a forward schedule of work requests, match capacity and where required recommend change in resource levels, skill set requirements, etc
• Create and maintain a schedule of remediation actions – GRC, Security – ensuring these are allocated to the correct teams, and progress on these items is reported as required
• Provide reporting updates as required and agreed, negotiating timing and scheduling.
• Updating Risk registers as required
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint capabilities
• Experience of creating reports for Senior Management
• Experience of monitoring and reporting progress on multiple work stacks
• An understanding of time recording and resource management utilities
• A low level understanding of IT technical roles, products and operations
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.