- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newcastle upon Tyne
The Business administrators provide support to the Service Delivery Manager as well as providing day to day administrative support to others on site.
The post holder is responsible for providing account handling support to the account and operational service team. This includes data entry from a variety of sources including online and white mail. You will also be responsible for a range of administrative task including creating reports, updating employee files and ad hoc tasks for the management team.
The business administrator will also act as a welcome host to all visitors representing the company ans its values while delivering company security requirements for all visitors.
The post holder will attend key management meetings in order to build business acumen and to develop minute taking skills.
The business administrator will develop IT their IT skills including knowledge of key software used within the business.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills.
- Ability to work independently, often to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive Can Do attitude
- Ability to multi tasking
- Confident with Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Ability to work with a team to complete tasks.
- a good level of education with strong literacy and numeracy skills
- GCSEs Grades A to E in Maths, English and ICT ( or acceptable equivalent)
Hours of work - 40hrs per week Mon - Friday 08:00 - 18:00
You will also need to complete an online initial assessment to assess your computer skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy