- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
We now have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join us at Coventry Building Society in our Change department, giving you full exposure to the life cycle of projects.
You'll be involved in end-to-end analysis activities to achieve desired outcomes for the Society.
We're working on a variety of projects across our business including regulatory and technical changes, utilising both waterfall and agile methodologies.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively throughout projects, building relationships with business stakeholders
- Development, test and business readiness teams to ensure smooth implementation.
- Operational design, process modelling, requirements elicitation and working with technical teams to define the solution
- Working with 3rd parties to understand and implement the solutions they provide.
You'll have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions in shaping and scoping the project, right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
Experience of analysis on a variety of projects (such as process improvements, transformational change and front-end/back-end technical projects) is essential.
You'll also have previously worked on large, complex programmes.
You'll be able to interpret business needs and work with technical teams to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements.
Experience of working with data analysis teams is ideal, enabling you to understand data and how this reflects the information needs of the business.
You will be or have:
- Business Process, System and Data analysis expertise and experience
- Business Process, Data and System modelling knowledge and experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (including business, project and 3rd party)
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, including both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (ideally Financial Services)
- A brilliant problem solver, with an innovative attitude and the ability to deal with complex issues when they arise
At The Coventry we are currently undertaking an exciting journey of growth and development of our Change Analysis and Assurance Practice.
As we progress on our journey, we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues.
We have created an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in surroundings where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced business change environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
- ms project