- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £400,550.00 gross per year
Our client an asset manager is executing a series of global change initiatives driving towards unifying and harmonizing their technology landscape. They are looking for a Business Analyst with Asset management and Fixed Income experience. The successful candidate will have experience in business analysis and agile project management, preferably in an international project-driven environment, and will contribute to the efficiency, productivity and success of the business. Only applications for candidates with Asset Management/Fixed Income experiance. The role will involve small, medium and large scale analysis. Helping the Run and Project Team where required. SQL experiance prefered.Required experience in some of the below:
• Experience with system trading and OMS migrations and systems.
•Middle and Back office experiance.
• Data reconciliation experience.
• Defining target model and handover of responsibilities for IT/Operations teams.
• Process transfer design experience, As Is – To Be, and assisting with the delivery.
• Ability to understand new users requirements and process to delivery.
• Security Master and Pricing data experience
• Fund, Product and segregated mandate experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Capture business requirements front-to-back from Investment/ Portfolio Management Teams and Operations
• Driving innovation and system harmonization: regulatory requirements and future technology architecture
• Analysis and transformation of the business user needs into functional / technical requirements
• Understand business requirements front-to-back from Investment and Portfolio Management teams or Operations and deliver adequate solutions by applying agile methodologies.
• Manage projects and new business activities such as future onboardings of investment products and additional funds onto the Investment platform and ensure that business requirements are covered front-to-back.
• Driving forward innovation and system harmonization considering non-functional and regulatory requirements as well the future technology architecture.
• Engage with internal clients and users of IT to ensure their requirements are understood and adequately supported.
• Support international projects and change initiatives working closely with colleagues in Investment, IT and Operations as well as external contractors and off-shore service providers.
• Drive forward simplification, optimization and straight-through processing of front-office related workflows.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with partners and external vendors and further expand the sourcing network.
• University degree in Computer Science/Math/Science/Engineering/Business Administration or relevant experience
• Previous asset management experience essential
• Experience in project management, agile methodologies and solution design
• Data models and SQL knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
• Excellent communication skills
- ms project