- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- Ashby de la Zouch
Ashby De La Zouch
- North West Leicestershire
Salary c£30-40k plus benefits
Our client is a fast growing SME business operating within the financial services sector.
They have significant plans to enhance their reputation even further and as such are looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join their finance team.
They use pioneering data, establish strong personal relationships and operate a pragmatic process which has enabled them to manage their ambitious growth plans and enable scalable growth.
If you a skilled Business Analyst and like a fast paced, exciting environment where you can make a difference, then this could be the role for you.
There is no hierarchy just delivery and innovation.
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Finance Director, by completing analysis on the Group's finance portfolio and providing insight through analysis on the other key drivers of the business.
- Responsible for loan portfolio reporting for the Group.
(Using Excel and a BI tool
- An understanding of portfolio metrics loss rates/returns etc would be a distinct advantage.
- Preparation of Packs
- production of a number of month end packs, coordination of inputs and general organisation.
- Liaising with the IT team/stakeholders to understand what reports are needed and how they can be produced.
- Reporting of cost centre information back to business users, P&Ls/project spend etc.
- Analysis of margins and returns.
- Pipeline analysis.
Ideally you will also offer the following additional skills:
- Extremely strong excel skills (array formulas etc).
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Possess a strong personality, have the ability to get things done, and be able to work effectively as a team.
- Be ambitious and driven and willing to roll your sleeves up to achieve the overall objectives.