- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Analyst - Customer Management ExperienceThe GCB5 Business Analyst role sits within HSBC's C ommercial Banking, Customer Management Experience team (CME) team and reports to the Global Head of CME Technology .
This is a Business Analyst role within the CME Programme - providing a wide set of new business and technical CRM processes and features across HSBC Commercial and Global Banking. The role will involve working as part of a multinational and multi skilled team of BAs, and working with multiple stakeholders and development pods who are also multinational. The role will have a steep learning curve and will need to have a level head in a pressurised delivery environment. Your focus will be to define business requirements and write user stories; make them ready for business prioritisation and for development, ensuring that the key business needs are met.
The newly implemented CRM platform is a greenfield MS Dynamics Cloud solution and for a global Commercial Bank of HSBC's scale, is probably the biggest of it's kind in the world. The programme is spearheading the HSBC approach to Cloud technologies and the bank's handling of multijurisdictional data residencey and transfers, as well as fundamentally inovating the Client relationship processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratation with and also some ownership of the capture of requirments and writing of user stories with the Lead BA and Product Owners.
- Work with internal clients to formulate and innovate theoretical processes (using technology) that add business value
- Support the Lead BA and Product Owner by working in a team of several BAs to produce and work through a large backlog of sometimes complex solutions
- Work with the Product Owner and team members to generate ideas and shape outcomes.
- Provide strong, experienced input into the strategic development and build of the End to End process.
- Achieve full front to back working knowledge of the overall business and technical processes to provide seamless coverage as a process SME in defined areas.
- Assesses a broad range of business and operational considerations, and within a strong set of design principals, to support effective user story creation and solution design
- Dedicatedly handle critical issues to ensure transparency and resolution
- Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
- Troubleshooting of issues including working with Level 1 + 2 support teams and business users
- Define and track metrics and KPIs for the busines adoption of the product
- Ability to multi-task daily, handling ongoing tasks as well as ad-hoc issues that demand immediate attention
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrable Business Analysis in Financial Services
- Experience of Commercial Banking business processes and stakeholder management
- Recent working knowledge of the MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Have superb communication and collaboration skills
- Be self-motivated, driven and task oriented, as well as ability to work as a teammate; working seamlessly with colleagues around the world
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
- Maintaining good relationships with sponsors and stakeholders
- Working in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid delivery models
- Have demonstrable experience of working with and delivering global solutions for a complex matrix of regional stakeholders and business units Have experience in User Acceptance Testing processes and stakeholder management
The base location of this role will be London, UK
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.